My website, currently hosted at home
Data exists to be shared, not held back.
- Proxmox host on a glorious emdedded EPYC
- This website running in a container
- Custom made public file sharing service in php
- A Youtube video archive (over 200k videos)
- Gitea hosting my git repos (and mirrors of other projects)
- IPFS and bittorrent client hosting 16TB+ of Linux ISOs (totally legal btw)
Since SIDN wants to enforce legal identities for consumer internet domain names the .NET backup is active again. If they take away this domain .NET will be active again.